Saturday, August 9, 2008

and all my ideologies I found beyond the sea

Yesterday.

Good.
Best. Taco Bell. Ever.
Going to see Rancid
What happened during the first verse of "Journey to the End..."
Watching Riky carry Dan down three flights of stairs and a street
Taking an amazing nap at Erin's
Not having to work

Terrible.
Stopping at 4 closed Taco Bells before finding that really good one
Dan breaking his fibula during Sick of it All
Is it true?
Going to a country club
Being walked in on by the mom. fuck my life.
Running out of money five days before I get my paycheck



I'm not even going to attempt to put this into words or anything at all. Nothing in this world would be able to project what I'm feeling and depict it with justice. I guess I'm just another fool, but damn does it feel good. No matter how much everything will hurt me in the longrun, I wouldn't turn this down for anything.

No comments: